ONLINE CORE JAVA TRAINING COURSE
Apply For Course
DURATION : 30 WORKING DAYS
FACULTY : Mr.SANTHOSH / Mr.Rajendar / Mr.Ramesh
New Features JAVASE 6 & J2SE 5.0
- Enhanced for loop(for each loop)
- Auto boxing/Unboxing
- Types of enums
- Static import
- Collection Framework
- Reflection API
- Application Development on Eclipse
Introduction Core java
- How to install java and about Java Environment Variables
- Programming language Types and Paradigms.
- Why Java ?
- Java Designing Goal.
- Features of Java Language.
- JVM Architecture –The heart of Java
Naming Conventions and Datatypes
- Naming conventions
- Variables, Keywords, identifiers
- Data types in Java
Operators in Java
- Arithematic operators
- Relational Operators
- inc/dec Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Logical Operators
- Ternary Operators
- instence of Operators
Control Statements and Input/Output
- for Loop
- Nested for
- break and continue
- Accepting a single char from keyboard
- Accepting an integer from keyboard
- Accepting a float value from keyboard
- Accepting a string from keyboard
- The Java Environment:
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
- Basic Language Elements:
- Lexical Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Datatypes, Operators
Object Oriented Programming
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object Life time & Garbage Collection.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize() Method.
- Native Method. Use of “this “ reference.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Cloning Objects, shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
Relationship Between Objects
- Relating Object using Reference
- Inner Class
- Anonymous Inner Class
Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods.
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Implementing interfaces.
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Package as Access Protection
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import ,Naming Convention For Packages
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
Array & String
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using String Buffer
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-Threaded Programming.
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture.
- Parameters to Applet
A Collection of Useful Classes
- Utility Methods for Arrays
- Date & Times
- Using Scanner
Input/Output Operation in Java(java.io Package)
- Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
- Understanding Streams
- The Classes for Input and Output
- The Standard Streams
- Working with File Object
- File I/O Basics
- Reading and Writing to Files
- Buffer and Buffer Management
- Read/Write Operations with File Channel
- Networking Basics
- Client-Server Architecture
- Socket Overview
- Networking Classes and Interfaces
- Network Protocols
- Developing Networking Applications in Java
Java Utilities (java.util Package) The Collection Framework
- Collections of Objects
- Collection Types
- Understanding Hashing
- Use of ArrayList & Vector
GUI Programming Designing Graphical User Interfaces in Java Using Swings
- Basics of Components
- Using Containers
- Layout Managers
- AWT Components
- Adding a Menu to Window
- Extending GUI Features Using Swing Components
Event Handling using AWT
- Basics of Components
- Event-Driven Programming in Java
- Event- Handling Process
- Event-Handling Mechanism
- Event Classes
- Event Sources
- Event Listeners